Online registration is the quickest and most convenient way to register. This year, Texas Athletics and the Texas Volleyball Camp have moved to a new registration company, Ideal Logic. This means that you will need to create a new account. Click the online registration link to the right to get started. Once on Registration page, click “Start Registration” and follow all prompts to complete your registration.
Previously, the Texas Volleyball Camp used ACTIVE to process all online registrations. If you have registered with the Texas Volleyball Camp previously you will need to create a new account.
Please note that a processing fee per session will be applied to all online registrations.
Registration by Mail
To register by mail download the registration form, complete all sections, and send it back to us along with your check, money order, or credit card information. Please be sure to include an active email address on your registration form. Once a camper’s registration form has been received, an online account will be created for them and you will be notified of your username and password.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
The cancellation and refund policy for the Texas Volleyball Camp multi-day, overnight camps, is outlined below. For specific questions about our other camps, please contact us.
1. Cancellations occurring more than one month prior to the start date of camp will be eligible for a full refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee and the associated processing fee.
2. Cancellations occurring between one week and one month prior to the start day of camp will be refunded full camp fees, minus a $150.00 cancellation fee and the associated processing fee.
3. Cancellations occurring less than one week prior to the start date of camp will not be eligible for a refund.
4. There are no refunds for a “no show” or if a camper leaves early due to homesickness, injury, or disciplinary reasons. There are no refunds once a session has started as all camp expenses have already been incurred.
5. Cancellations due to a documented medical reason or family emergency prior to camp will be eligible for a full refund, minus a $25 cancellation fee and the associated processing fee.
6. Merchandise cancellations are fully refundable as merchandise is only allowed to be sold to registered campers.
Please be sure your e-mail address is correct. Also, please be sure that you have enabled any spam/junk e-mail blockers to accept e-mails from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive confirmation e-mails from the camp that will be beneficial to you. Please keep these emails for your records.
Register by Mail
SUMMER CAMPS - COMING SOON